Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Our first play group!

Yesterday the boys and I attended our first play group. Now I know you are thinking that Blake and Jack are only 3 weeks old, how much playing can they do? Well, they didn't exactly play; they slept and I enjoyed the company of Sheila, Allison and Mallory. It was really nice to get out of the house and be with friends.

Thank you so much Sheila for opening your home to us, hopefully we can do it again soon!


Here is the crew. Blake, Jack, Paige, Beckett & Will.


The boys' first girlfriend...Paige. She is only 4 days younger than my boys.



Can't you see all the playing going on? :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Shaw said...

Kim -
They are so precious! Hope all is going well. Being the mommy of twins is the greatest! Enjoy every moment! :)
Stephanie