Last week I took the kids to have their pictures taken in the bluebonnets. No, I didn't not take them, it is bad enough having to try to get them all to behave and smile so taking the pics myself is out of the question.
I wouldn't say that we got any spectacular pictures but I was very pleased with what we got.
It doesn't get any sweeter than this little girl.

Best one of all three of them.

Blake loves his baby sister so much!

Blake wasn't happy that Jack got to hold Kate.

Jack, too, loves his sister so much!

Jack decided to cooperate for these pictures. The bribe of ice cream and Chick-fil-a seemed to have worked.


Blake didn't want to smile because he knew I wanted him to smile. We got this really cute, really forced smile.
I LOVE this shot!

Hopefully next year we will have a little better luck, at least getting one of the three of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment