Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

4 months old

Time just will not slow down. I can't believe my girl is already getting so big. I am so looking forward to these next few months, they are my favorite! I love the age that Kate is entering and can't wait to see how she grows and changes.
Kate,
You are still the sweetest little girl and always happy as can be. You are still a great eater and sleeper, I just can't complain! You take two two-hour naps a day and then you sleep anywhere from 12-13 hours at night. When you wake up in the mornings you 'play' in your bed and then let out a little squeal to let me know you are ready for me. When I walk into your room, you just have the biggest grin on your face. Grandma was over yesterday morning and went upstairs with me to get you and she couldn't believe how happy you were even with a dirty diaper.
We went to the doctor this morning and you had to get your second round of shots. You cried for maybe 30 seconds and then were ready to move on to the next thing. You weigh 14 lbs. 1.5 oz (62%) and are 25.5 in. (91%). You are still wearing 3-6 month clothes but we may have to move up to 9 month jammies soon because you are so long.
You are eating between 5 1/2 and 6 ounces every 4 hours. We are putting rice cereal in each bottle to help with your spit up. I think we will have to increase your intake here pretty soon, since you are finishing every bottle, down to the last drop.
Kate, we all just love you so much and you are the best addition to our family. I get stopped while shopping all the time by strangers who can't get enough of you. You are just the most precious little girl! I am so grateful to God for allowing me to be your mommy!

No comments: