The boys both had to get breathing treatments for a few days due to wheezing. Luckily they were troopers and had no problem sitting still for 10 minutes to take their medicine. They just did a good job of looking super pathetic and making their Mommy sad.
Here are my 3 angels sitting and watching Praise Baby. It is for Kate, but the boys love it too. They wanted to sit on the floor next to their sister and bounce her. I love how much they love her.
Even being sick, this sweet girl is so happy all the time. God truly has blessed me with easy babies. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
The boys love to help us cook. Here they are helping Garrett make eggs one Saturday morning. We are constantly reminding them that the cook top is hot and they have done a good job listening, until last week. They were helping me make breakfast for dinner and I turned my back for 2 seconds and both of them touched the cook top after I just turned it off. It was scary-silent, and then screaming. I had the moment of panic and didn't know what to do. Then I took a deep breath and we got it all under control. Jack's hand was on the cook top the longest, apparently, because his hand had about 5 blisters on it. Blake's was just really red. Sometimes this mom job really stinks when you have to see your kids in pain.
Jack has really gotten into playing dress up lately. He runs around with his capes on and thinks he is flying. It is really cute. Blake still just loves to push cars. :)
Time is flying by so quickly these days. Baby girl is 2 months old today!! How is it possible? I take her on Tuesday for her check-up, so I will post on all her stats after that. I just pray that our family stays healthy through the remainder of this cold season.





1 comment:
love jack in those costumes! hilarious
Post a Comment