Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

2 months x 3

I get asked all the time if Kate favors one boy over the other or if she is a good mixture of the two. Some people think she is a good mixture but most people take one look at her and think she is Blake dressed up like a girl.

I do have to say that I think she is a happier baby than the boys were. The boys were always good and didn't cry too much, but I don't remember them smiling as much as Kate does. She always has a smile on her face. I love it so much!!

Ok, here is Kate at 2 months.
Here she is closer up and not smiling, more like the picture of Blake below. I think she got Blake's looks and Jack's sensitive skin.

Blake at 2 months.


Jack at 2 months. Now that I think about it, Jack was a smiley baby too. Still not quite as much as Kate though.


As I was searching through the boys pictures I came across this one and had to include it because it made me laugh. It looks like Jack just punched Blake right in the face. It also looks like he is about to fly away like Superman. I guess his obsession with super heroes started sooner than I had realized. :)

So, who do you think Kate favors?

No comments: