Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Kids say the darndest things

This post is more for me than for anyone else. The boys are talking away now and some of the things that come out of their mouths cracks us up. I didn't want to forget about any of it so I'm writing it here.
The other day Jack kept telling me he wanted to wear his Stupidman shirt. I had no idea what he was talking about. We don't use the word 'stupid', so I don't know where he got this. I finally made Jack go into his closet to show me the Stupidman shirt. Turns out this is how he says Superman. Now we make him say it all the time because we think it is hilarious. We even made him say 'super-duper' the other day and it came out 'stupid-duper'.
Blake refers to a toot as a toop. He also calls his lovie a lobie.
Whenever we go to someone else's house Jack knocks on the door and says, "knock, knock we're here!"
Ok, I guess I have forgotten some stuff. I will have to add to the list as things come to me.

No comments: