Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sleeping arrangements

I was talking with some friends the other day about the best invention EVER and realized that I hadn't blogged about it. As you all will recall, Blake fell out of his crib and busted out his bottom tooth. I refused to put the boys back in their cribs in fear that something worse might happen. WE discussed going ahead and switching their cribs into toddler beds but we decided that we weren't ready for that. We will make that switch once we are in the new house and they are in their own rooms. So, we invested in two crib tents.

Best. Invention. Ever.

We were afraid that the boys would not like them or be scared to be inside them, but they think they are great. They love pushing their heads against the mesh and giving kisses through it as well. We don't have to worry about them now and I was even able to put the decorations back on their nightstand since they can no longer pull them off.

Jack's bed. The part that is lying against the front zips up. Luckily the boys haven't figured out how to unzip these yet.

Blake's bed.

It is like they are camping every night of the week.


Just when I thought these tents had solved all of our problems, Jack climbed out of his pack n' play the other day. I put them down for a nap at Georgia's house so I could go see a friend that just had a baby. All of a sudden we heard a door slam. Jack had climbed out, opened the door and then slammed it. AGH!!! Finally he went to sleep, but when Georgia went up to get them out of bed Jack was in Blake's bed.


I'm not ready for all of this!! I know my babies will be 2 in a week, but I'm just not ready for them to grow up!!!

No comments: