I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is moving. I thought that since we found out so early that it would really drag, but just the opposite has happened. I think chasing around to little monkeys has something to do with it.
Let me just add that those two little monkeys will be TWO YEARS OLD in less than a week!
Anyway, I had Garrett take a picture of my belly today. 10 weeks is when I started documenting with the boys. It will be interesting to see how the pictures compare in the coming weeks/months. So many women get bigger faster with their second and third pregnancies. So, I am wondering how a pregnancy with one will compare to that of two. Only time will tell...
Here I am on the top with baby #3 and with the boys on the bottom. Clearly I am starting much smaller in general this time around; however my belly is bigger.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment