Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Good things happen in 3's

Ok, I stole Mary's title, but I couldn't think of anything better. She nailed it!

It is said that things happen in 3's, good or bad. In this case, it is great!

Our best friends live in the same neighborhood as us and I would be lost without them. They watch my kiddos, get my groceries, and are an amazing shoulder to lean on. Right now, especially, these two girls have been amazing with our house being on the market. They allow us to come over at the drop of a hat or drop Buster off in their backyards. I am one lucky girl to have friends like this.

My mom had the absolute best friends in the world and I always prayed that I would find girls just like she had. I can now say that I have found friends that I will never let go of.

The three of us are all expanding our families and are all pregnant. We had to hurry up and get a picture of the three of us before Mary and Georgia delievered. I just hope I look as good as they do when I am 9 months pregnant.


Mary (37.5 weeks), Me (10 weeks), Georgia (36.5 weeks)

Two years ago we were all pregnant together once again. I was the one about to pop in this next picture. The funny thing is that the picture above was taken on 5/20/11 and the picture below was taken on 5/21/09. Two years ago almost to the day. Crazy!!


Me (35 weeks), Georgia 24ish weeks), Mary (21ish weeks)

It is ok to say that I am HUGE in this picture!! Going back and looking at me pregnant with the boys, I am in shock and awe of my size. Holy cow!!!

We are also so blessed to have so many other friends that are pregnant right now as well. Our kids are going to have the best friends whose parents have the same values as us, which makes it an even bigger blessing!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute picture! All 3 of you look great!!!

The doTERRA Darling said...

Pretty sure I was the same size as you last time around and I only had one!! Yikes for me!

LyndaM said...

I'm just so happy for you and YOUR boys!