Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10 months

I am getting further and further behind in my posts. I am driving myself crazy because of this. However, between chasing around 2 crawlers and getting up every morning to do the Insanity workouts, I am EXHAUSTED!!

Side note: If you are wanting to get into swim suit shape for this coming summer you need to do the Insanity program. It truly is insane and SO hard. However, it is an amazing workout that we can do at home and it doesn't require any equipment. Garrett and I could hardly move last week but in the last 8 days of doing it I have lost 4 pounds!!

Ok, back to my sweet boys. They are the joys of our lives. I just can't imagine life without them. Here are some things they are up to:
-still taking two 2 hour naps a day
-go to bed between 6:30-7pm and are awake between 7:30-8am
-still having 4 bottles a day, drinking about 22 ounces a day
-Blake is a really good eater of our food and Jack is a really good eater of baby food
-Blake has very blonde hair that is really starting to come in. I think it will be thick like Garrett's.
-Jack has very dark hair that is still not coming in very much. I think it will be thin like mine.
-both boys can give kisses
-both boys are talking and babbling like crazy
-both boys are responding really well to the word 'no'; Jack more so than Blake
-both boys have 4 teeth; 2 on bottom and 2 on top
-both boys are walking behind push toys and walking along furniture
-both boys are wearing size 4 diapers
-both boys are in 12 month clothes (not for long though, they are growing TOO fast!)
-both boys are still the CUTEST baby boys ever!!

I know there is more that they are doing on a daily basis but I am drawing a blank. Today the boys and I were at my mother in law's house and the boys were on the floor sitting across from each other. Something Blake did made Jack laugh and they just sat there laughing at each other and waving their arms. It was the cutest thing ever!

I know I have posted a picture of Blake in bed before but take a look at this. First, look at how long he is; my babies are growing up. I saw him like this on the video monitor and had to take a picture. Yes, he is sound asleep.

Two cute bald heads. This is what it is like trying to take a picture of them now.

Sweet Jack fell and hit his head on the wall. Falls upset him but within minutes he is back to his smiley, happy self.

Poor Blake is really suffering with allergies lately. Dang all this pollen.

My 3 handsome boys.

No comments: