Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

We have been living very uneventful lives around here lately. The boys had been a little under the weather for about 2 weeks so we have pretty much been staying home. Luckily, they seem to be feeling much better now.

Jack is doing a great job of holding on to furniture and walking, he can even transfer from one piece to another with no problems. He is also giving kisses! He will do it upon request but sometimes he will just come up and give us kisses all by himself. It is SO sweet!

Blake is doing a great job of walking along a walker. He is so proud of himself and has a huge smile on his face the entire time. He is also trying to give kisses, just not quite as consistent yet.

Both boys are ALL over the place. Garrett can hear them (especially Jack) crawling down the hall towards the office on the tile. It is so funny how much noise their little hands make against the tile. They are becoming very curious and wanting to get into everything. I am keeping my patience and saying 'no' a lot!! Sometimes they laugh at me, sometimes they cry. However, they are doing a good job of making good choices. Can you tell I was a teacher?! :)

Life is still so great and I am enjoying every second with my sweet boys; I couldn't ask for more!!

Garrett was holding both boys when they weren't feeling so great. Jack decided to lay down and Blake got very fussy.

These boys love their Daddy so much! Their faces light up with huge smiles when they see him.

While learning to stand up in his crib, Blake would pull on his bumper pad and he pretty much ruined it. It sticks out into his crib now. However, he now uses it as a pillow and it is the cutest thing ever!



"Ladies, come and get you some of this!" It is hard to decipher things in this picture, so let me explain. I was washing breakfast dishes and turned to look at Jack and he had pulled his arm out of the sleeve of his pajamas. You can see the sleeve laying in front of him. I'm not quite sure what instigated this but I just started cracking up. He thought it was pretty funny too!

We met other families from our Sunday School class at Bear Branch Park yesterday for a little pre-Easter egg hunt. We obviously failed as parents in terms of taking pictures. Here is the best of what we got.
Blake eating lunch at the park.

Jack finished his cracker, now on to the hat.

No comments: