Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

9 months

Ok ok, 9 months and then some but I am doing the best I can here. :) My babies are getting so big and SO old!! Every new stage they enter I keep saying that it is my favorite. I am just loving my little guys so much!!!
There isn't really anything new to report since my last few posts. Jack is giving kisses now and Blake is almost there. Both boys have 4 teeth now. We are getting closer and closer to being able to eat more and more solids. Yay! Both boys are babbling like crazy and starting to get an extremely small vocabulary. The boys are keeping me on my toes as they are crawling around EVERYWHERE!!! Luckily, if they head in opposite directions, I can persuade one of them to start heading towards his brother. Both boys are also doing well with the word 'no.' Of course they are pushing limits but for the most part they are responding to the word. I know they know what it means they just don't always want to listen. Welcome to life with kids!
I took the boys for their check up last Thursday and they were given a perfect bill of health. Blake weighed in at 19 lbs. 8oz. (26%) and Jack was 18 lbs. 6 oz (12%). I was shocked that they were just over a pound apart, I was sure that there would be at least a 2 pound difference. Little do I know. Blake was 28 1/2 inches long (50%) and Jack was 29 inches (67%). It looks like Jack may be a tall and skinny guy like my brother.
Sweet Blake
Jack swinging at the park.

No comments: