Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9 month portrait session

So I was told by a friend, who shall remain nameless (but you know who you are ;)), that I should take the boys to Portrait Innovations because it is only $9.95 per pose. I thought this was a fantastic idea. I really wanted to do 9 month pictures but didn't want to spend a ton of money because I know I will for their one year pictures. I should have used my old trusty friend, Kedra, because I spent a TON of money.

Kedra did the boys' sixth month pictures and will do their one year pictures as well. She is fantastic and VERY reasonable, so if you are looking for a great photographer she's the one to use!

Thankfully with all of the money I did spend, I got some great pictures. I also got the CD (it was included in my package) that had every picture on it: the good, the bad and the ugly. Check them out!!

Sweet brothers.

"Come on brother let's go!!"

"You think we could get outta here without taking any more lame pictures?"


Blake

Jack

I hate this background and I hate the bunny but the boys were banging the fake cobblestone (that I hate) and it was so cute. Don't worry, I didn't buy this hideous thing.

I'm sorry, when did my baby turn into a little boy?

Ahh, there is my sweet baby face.

Here is Jack's Zoolander pose.

Here is a sweet boy.

Another sweet baby face.

So the lady wanted to get a picture of Blake sitting and Jack standing next to him holding onto the arm of the chair. No, Jack is not whispering into Blake's ear, he is gnawing on the chair.

Blake

I love the way Jack is sitting backwards in the rocking chair.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You got some cute shots of your little men! Too cute!

Mary said...

oh i am loving these!

-blake DOES look like a little man...a little garrett!!

-and the pic of jack doing the zoolander face looks so much like your dad/brian!!!

i just don't understand why you don't love the pic with the bunny in it? :)

The doTERRA Darling said...

wow, the bunny pic. I love the one of jack facing backwards in the chair!!

becca said...

Those are great pictures Kim. I'm very impressed! I love Jack's little smile. They are so big :-( Growing up too fast!

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love them!