Blake did it!!! He said "Mama"!!! Now we have Jack that will only say "Dada" and Blake that will only say "Mama". When we try to get each one of them to say the opposite name they can say, they just keep saying what they already know over and over.
I know I am WAY behind on posting about the boys 9 month check-up. Hopefully that will be done within the next couple of days. I am currently working on a little craft project that will be posted about as well.
How to Prepare Your Kids for Roommates
5 hours ago





1 comment:
yeah Blake!!! Sounds like you've got a mamma's boy and a daddy's boy ;-) One year is just around the corner! Go here if you want to make your blog into a book...
www.blurb.com
My little sister did and it turned out really cute. She also used this website to make our family recipe book.
Now that your boys are 9 months what are you feeding them?? I need some advice...we are stuck on the same 'ol same 'ol. ;-) email or message me on fb
Post a Comment