Jack is crawling EVERYWHERE! He is also pulling up on everything. He is also responding well to the word 'no.'
Garrett and I are of the belief that you do not clear off tables around the house. I will/have removed items that are sentimental or will hurt the boys but I refuse to clear away everything. I know this means a lot of work for us, but it also means that our children will learn not to touch and when we go to other people's homes our jobs will be much easier. I would rather work my tail bone off now then have to continue to constantly guard items for the next 5 years. This is what my parents did and they didn't have any problems with my brother and I.
Blake is army crawling and pulling himself up into the crawling position and rocking back and forth. He is trying so hard to crawl. I think he is starting to get frustrated that Jack can crawl and he can't. He is also wanting to stand a lot. He has great balance while holding onto something. Both boys love to stand around the leather ottoman and hit it with their hands, they love the sound it makes.
Here are a few things going on with the boys:
-no longer in infant car seats, they are officially in toddler seats :(
-we are now using the huge, mammoth stroller (bye bye snap n' go, I will miss you!)
-boys are bathing in kitchen sink and LOVING it! They love to splash!
-both are such happy babies and smiling all the time
-Blake has 2 bottom teeth and getting his first top one
-Jack has 1 bottom tooth and the second one is almost in
-both boys can go from laying down to sitting (this was huge for Blake, he has been working on it for a looooong time)
-Jack wants whatever toy Blake is playing with (fun times ahead :))
-Blake loves to growl
-Jack scrunches up his nose and breathes in and out really loud, he thinks it is hysterical
-still taking 2 two hour naps a day...yahoooo!!!
-still sleeping 12 1/2-13 hours at night...yahoooo!!!!
Every month that comes and goes makes me sad; however, every month that we enter is so exciting. The boys are learning and doing new things every day and it is so much fun!! Garrett and I are so blessed to have such wonderful, easy babies!
Here is a little brotherly-love wrestling match. Many more of these to come.
Blake, surrounded by some of his toys.
Jack, so proud of his crawling abilities.





No comments:
Post a Comment