We have just been hanging around the house lately not doing a whole heck of a lot as you will see when the boys are in their jammies for most of the pictures. The boys, especially Jack, haven't been to thrilled with shopping in their infant carriers lately. I know it is time to let go of the 10 pound snap n' go stroller and move on to the 40 pound bus of a stroller but I just can't make myself do it. The boys are ready to be sitting up and looking at everything as we shop. I know this will make shopping enjoyable once again so we just need to bite the bullet. I'm thinking that if we change strollers we will go ahead and change car seats too. NOOOO!!! I'm not ready to see my babies in their toddler car seats. Be strong Mama!
This past weekend, Garrett and I ventured up to Texarkana for the wedding of some dear friends, Ross and Whitney. We were both in the wedding which meant boys couldn't go. They stayed with Garrett's folks, my dad was at the wedding, and did a great job. I also did a great job of leaving them for 3 days, I might add, and for the first time! We only got positive reports, so the boys get an A+ for their first nights away from home.
Over the weekend, Blake started clapping and pulling onto his knees getting ready to crawl. Why do these things happen while I'm not around? Jack is now crawling to explore not just to get somewhere and he is pulling up on everything. He can even stand for a few seconds all by himself.
I am so excited to see what the next few weeks and months brings us as the boys are changing daily. Life is so exciting right now and so much fun!
Here are the swings that the boys got for Christmas. The weather finally cooled down enough for the little guys to be outside for a long time.
Blake apparently LOVES to swing.
Jack likes it too but kept looking up at how his daddy connected the swings to the patio cover. I think we may have another engineer on our hands.
I don't get too many pictures with the boys seeing as how I am taking most of the pictures.
Jack is so proud of himself when he crawls. He always has a huge smile on his face.
Sitting in his 'big boy' chair watching "Praise Baby".
Not yet Jack, still a little too young buddy.
Such a happy baby!
What? I'm not doing anything wrong.
I love you Buster!!!!
Blake is becoming just as happy as his brother. Such a joy!
Blake is in his 'big boy' chair.





2 comments:
so cute - love the pics in the swings!
p.s. let's not have your posts skip from 7 months old to EIGHT months old! can we have another before their 1st birthday? :)
Too cute! They only get more active from here! Bayley is everywhere and into everything! She even figured out how to move the baby gate so she can go up the stairs! They learn so fast and it can catch you off guard! I would love to have a play date!
Post a Comment