Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swimming

The pool at my dad's lake house was finally finished last week. So, on Sunday, we took the kids up to Conroe and put them in the pool for the first time. I was a fish as a kid. I loved the water! I hope my kids are the same way. I want to make sure that every experience, especially as young babies, is a pleasant one while in the water. Hopefully that will prevent any fear of the water.

Both boys were grumpy due to lack of sleep, but really got relaxed and enjoyed the water. I was afraid that they wouldn't stay in too long because the water was chilly. But it didn't phase them in the least. They did great and have already asked when they can go back to Pops' pool again! :)

Here are quite a few pictures of the momentous occasion, some are out of order but I'm too tired to fix it.

Check out their adorable flip-flops.


Dressed and ready to go.


Blake, ready to go swimming.


Jack, all ready to go.

Blake's sweet face.


Jack's sweet face.


Daddy and Blake.


Blake in his new raft.


Jack isn't too happy, I didn't realize his hat was covering his face.


Doesn't it look like Jack and I are under water?


Chillin' by the pool after a long swim.


Our family.


Daddy and Jack.


Blake and I.

Blake and I again.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

The flip-flops are cute but, those tiny, little feet are even cuter!

The doTERRA Darling said...

love the family pic. so cutie!!!

Julie said...

Your boys are so big. I can't believe they can sit up in the Bumbo. Now I have your site, I will keep up.

Mary said...

so precious! love the hats!

becca said...

They look so sweet!!! I need you to do a blog about their personalities and how they are alike and different :>) Im so intrigued :-) I was playing with Presley the other morning...she gets bored with me by the end of the day... and I started thinking to myself "I wonder if kim's boys keep eachother entertained...do they coo at eachother"