Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Four generations

A couple of weekends ago (yes I'm behind) Garrett's grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousin all came into town from Enid, Oklahoma. We haven't seen them in over a year so we were excited for their visit.

Garrett's grandma was chomping at the bits to meet her 3 newest great-grandsons. Garrett's sister, Holly, had a little boy named Conner on May 1st. We had a great time catching up and showing off our sweet boys. Unfortunately, they were a bit grumpy that weekend. We were in the process of switching their schedule to feeding every 3 1/2 hours. It didn't dawn on me that it would effect them so much, otherwise I would have waited until after they all left town to switch their schedule. Rookie mistake.

We spent the day at Garrett's brother's house swimming on Saturday and then went to his parents house on Sunday. Sadly, his family had to leave Monday morning, after just arriving the previous Friday.

We really enjoyed their company and can't wait to see them again.


Here is the entire family.


Four generations

Garrett's aunt and uncle.


Nanny looking at her great-grandson.


I love this picture. Blake looking at his sweet great-grandpa.

Our nephew Brandon, who is 9, is so sweet and so great with babies. He kept the boys entertained and happy all weekend.


Here are Jack and Blake with their cousin Conner in the middle. Conner is 4 weeks older than my boys.


I had to throw this one in. This is our nephew Christian. I had him give me a 'thumbs up' or in other words 'gig em'. His dad went to UT. :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

oh, love the pictures!! so sweet.