Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pictures

I've been taking a lot of pictures lately and wanted to share them. It amazes me how big my boys have gotten. They don't feel so fragile anymore when I'm holding them. I got on the scale with Blake yesterday and it said 10.5 pounds. Yikes, we'll see if that is accurate when we use the scale at my dad's lake house this weekend.

They boys are now exclusively in size 1 diapers and almost exclusively in 0-3 month clothes. :( They're getting too big. They are both smiling like crazy and Jack is talking up a storm. Blake isn't too interested in talking, he just looks around and takes it all in. He will amaze us one of these days and do or say something way beyond his days. Both boys are holding up their heads so well, it amazes me.

Nothing else to report. We are doing great and this new life of mine is wonderful!! Enjoy my sweet boys.

Practicing head control in our Bumbo seats.


Staring contest.


We are so strong!


I love you brother!


Blake, get off me!


JACK
I'm already teaching them to raise their hand before speaking.


Buster's just cleaning up a little spit up. Gross, I know.


Mommy, my head is really heavy.


He is looking at Buster.


My happy boy.
Smiling at the mobile above his swing.

His shirt says it all!
His long, skinny face is no more.
BLAKE
This is hard work.


I love this one, he is just chillin', it's been a rough day. He looks like he should have a beer in his hand and watching football.

How can you not love this face?

Zonked after a meal.


Buster giving sweet kisses.

He wants to talk so badly.


Is this Garrett with blonde hair or what?

He instantly looks 18 months old.

Hangin' out in his swing.

2 comments:

becca said...

they are growing up too fast :-( It makes me so sad!!! They are too cute for words! Love it!

Andrea said...

They are SOOO cute!!