Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Laughing

How is it that the one day I leave my kids at my in-laws my silent child, Blake, starts to giggle? Blake is just like his daddy, he doesn't talk much. Whereas Jack is talking all the time. Yesterday, my father-in-law Bruce, was playing with Blake and he started to giggle at him!! WHAT?! How is this possible? I spend all day with him and make a fool out of myself to get him to smile and then this...ahhh!!!

Oh well, if he did it once he will do it again. I am glad that his Papa got to witness this wonderful event, I'm just a little jealous.

1 comment:

becca said...

Awwwwa...it will happen again :-) And hopefully soon! Presley laughed at the dogs and Joey way before I ever made her laugh...guess the men in our lives are more entertaining :-(