Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well, we're back...finally!!!

 This time it really isn't my fault that there has been a lack of posts.  Blogger and my email log in haven't been jiving and I couldn't get into my account.  Well, after much time and frustration, here we are.

So,  quick re-cap of Kate's last two months.  She is growing like a weed!!!  She now has 2 teeth on bottom and one of her top teeth is working it's way through.  She is wearing some 12 month and some 12-18 month clothes.  She is in size 4 diapers and has too many rolls to count.  I love every single one of them. 

The biggie is that she is now a crawler!!  She doesn't go far distances yet but she is up on all fours and moving.  She can get to where she wants to go by a combination of rolling and crawling.  I love watching her strategize her next move. 

I had to take her to the doctor last week because she had a really nasty bite on her hand that was looking worse and worse.  It turned out to be a spider bite with no reason for concern.  However, we popped her on the scale and she was 19 pounds 9 ounces.  Holy cow!!!  We will get an official weight next Wednesday for her 9 month well visit. 

Kate is still the easiest, happiest baby ever!!  She brings so much joy to our family. 


 


No comments: