Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day of School

The boys started a new preschool this past Wednesday.  I loved our old school but there are some advantages to their new one so we went ahead and made the switch.  I have heard such wonderful things about their new school I really don't think we will be disappointed, other than missing friends and teachers at Spring Baptist.

The boys were excited to get back to school and I was excited to get back to a regular schedule.  Here are the boys with our now traditional 'stairs' picture.


Here they are with their backpacks and looking so big!!  Notice how much taller Jack is than his brother.


 We had to get a picture with Kate too. 
 Here they are outside of their "new big school because we are big boys".  It is closer to home and called Faith United Methodist. 
 Outside of their 'Busy Bees' classroom.  Their teachers, Ms. Barbara and Ms. Christi are so sweet.  I really think they are going to have a great year!  Blake was slightly more apprehensive then Jack, but once we opened the door and Ms. Barbara was blowing bubbles, all fears disappeared. 
 I had to throw one in of Kate with this adorable outfit that was given to her.  It is so girly and I love it!!

No comments: