Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

9 months

 How have 9 months passed already?!  This year is just flying by and I don't like it.  Kate and her brothers are getting so big.  It is so sad and so amazing to watch all at the same time.

Kate turned 9 months on September 12th and is doing so great!  She is crawling around everywhere and about to enter the "into everything" stage.  That stage and I have a love/hate relationship.  She is even saying a few words like 'dada' and 'byebye.'  No 'mama' yet, but it better be coming soon.  :)  She is even mimicking the inflection in my voice when I say short phrases to her.  Yes, I know, she is a genius. 

She is wearing size 4 diapers and 12 month or 12/18 month clothes.  At her 9 month well visit she weighed 18 pounds 13 ounces (51%) and was 27 3/4 inches long (59%).  So pretty much she is perfect!!  She is still drinking four bottles a day with almost 6 ounces in each.  She is making up for the lack of milk with lots of food.  She is eating chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, rice, chicken spaghetti, cubed ham, cheese and tons more.  Whatever we eat, she eats along with baby food.  She is not picky at all. 

Kate is such a blessing and answered prayer.  The older she gets the more and more I see my mom in her, especially her eyes.  Her laid back personality is so much like my mom too.  She is seriously one of the happiest babies I have ever met.  No matter where we go people are constantly stopping us to ooh and ahh over her.  Her brothers are still so in love with her but becoming more frustrated as she is crawling to their toys.  We had a feeling this would happen. 

Here she is at 9 months.
These pics are getting harder and harder to take as she just crawling everywhere.
 I mean really, does it get any cuter???!!!!
 Oh how I love her!!!

No comments: