Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just a little bling

Jack will shoot me one day for this.

Tuesday night we had a girls' night because our friend Carla was in town. Garrett had to make a day trip to Dallas for work, so I put my kids to bed at Georgia's. Both boys, especially Jack, were having a very difficult time going to sleep. This is very odd for them so I was having a hard time figuring out the problem. It finally dawned on me that I had only given them one pacifier each. Jack likes to have one in his mouth and one in his hand.

Aunt Georgia to the rescue.

She had extra pacifiers that her girls weren't using. She warned me that they had bling on them but I didn't care as long as they would make the boys go to sleep. By this time, Blake had settled down, so I went in and gave Jack about 5 more pacifiers. A few seconds later...silence!

When it was time to go home, Georgia and I went upstairs to get the boys. Georgia picked up Jack and this is what we saw.

Yes, that is a purple pacifier with a huge 'diamond' in the center of it. We were cracking up. He was so confused and tired and had no idea why we were laughing at him.


He wasn't a fan of the camera light in his eyes.


He wouldn't take the thing out of his mouth. So, we brought it home and now have it ready to return to Lexi. No worries, we are not keeping this and it isn't to be used by my boys again...unless of course we are in another pacifier predicament.

1 comment:

becca said...

and...im still laughing