Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

So long Billy Ray Cyrus!

It breaks my achy-breaky heart to inform you all that Blake got his first hair cut yesterday. This was a long time coming and we finally did it. I have been putting it off because I didn't want to make the cut and mess it all up and ruin his first hair cut. So, I made Kedra do it! :) I warned her that she would be to blame if she screwed it up. Luckily she did a fabulous job!!

Even though she did a great job I'm not very happy with her because she turned my sweet baby into a little boy! It is amazing how cutting off his mullet has totally changed the way he looks. She only trimmed the back and a little on the sides since the front doesn't need it yet.

Once Jack is in need of a hair cut I am going to take them to the lady that cut my hair from my first cut until about age 12. Miss Gogi is still cutting hair and will definitely do their first 'official' hair cut.

Here is a view of the mullet. It doesn't look too bad here, but trust me, when he wore a collared shirt it would lay below the collar. Yuck!!

Here is Kedra about to take the first snip.

Look at all that hair to get cut.

Snip snip

"Mom what is she doing to me?!"

Ok, brace yourself. Here is my new little boy!

So handsome!!! Thank you Kedra for a great job!!

3 comments:

becca said...

omg..he DOES look like a little boy ;-( I think he looks quite handsome. So cute ;-)

Kedra Brown Photography said...

Thank you for your sweet words! He is stinkin cute even with the mullet!!
You made me do it! HA!
They're definitely growing up! I have a feeling that the Official 1st haircut won't be too far off~!

Kedra said...

didn't mean to use the photography sign in yet... it's still in the making!