Tuesday night my dad took me out to dinner to celebrate. For my gift he gave me all of the bedding for the boys' nursery! Including the window valance and rod. I was so excited and immediately called Garrett and told him that he had to get home and finish the nursery. Thanks Dad!!!
My students were so excited that it was my birthday on Wednesday. They all came in with cards they had made at home for me. Then my room mom came with muffins for all of us. One of my students gave me pacifiers for the boys that had their names on them. I was so excited. This is the first thing we have gotten that has their name on it. I love monogrammed things, so hopefully this will just be the first of many items with their names on it.
That evening my two great friends, Mary and Georgia insisted on taking me out to dinner before Bible study. We went to the Olive Garden and froze to death. Why do they keep it so cold in there? It was a great meal and the girls insisted that the waiter sing to me. One cup of ice cream later we were off to Bible study. Thank you Mary and Georgia for the great meal and gift card to get a mani/pedi, y'all are best!!!
Thursday Garrett came home and picked me up for my ultrasound. In the car was my birthday present. He made me open it on the way to the doctor. I was so excited to see that I finally got a fancy camera. That is what I call it. It is technically called a digital SLR camera. The original one he got me was the entry level one, but after much research he decided to take it back and get an even better one. I got an email on Friday that said 'Happy Mother's Day' because this new camera is now a birthday/Mother's Day/Father's Day gift. I am totally fine with that and just excited to have this great camera to take wonderful pictures of our boys. Luckily my friend Kedra is well versed in these kinds of cameras and is very helpful.
All in all it was a great day! I have great family and friends who spoil me way too much!
Here are some of the bedding pieces my dad got me.
Here are the pacifiers from my student.
Here is my fancy camera.





No comments:
Post a Comment