The carpet cleaners are here as I type so hopefully that means furniture can be assembled and placed in the room this weekend. I just don't want to get my hopes up. It may have to wait until next weekend. I am so excited to get it up so I can see what kind of accessories I need to get. That will be the most fun part. :)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Phase Three
Ok, so I wrote like 4 entries in one day and then have neglected my blog for about 2 weeks. Well, a lot has happened. The nursery is getting closer and closer to it's final stages before furniture can go in. Garrett has painted the walls navy and touched up the white. Now he is waiting for that to dry so he can go back and touch up the navy and the ceiling. This seems like a never ending process. I think he is about ready to kill me for suggesting the wainscoting and the dark navy walls. It took 2 weekends to paint the walls, but 4 coats later they look great! Sorry G!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love the color...the four coats was worth it!
were worth it, sorry!
Post a Comment