Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My boys!

So I guess I haven't blogged in a while because this is my 4th post today. I'm playing catch up here.

As I said in an earlier blog, Garrett and I went for our 20 week ultrasound on Thursday. I finally learned how to scan in and edit pictures (I know, welcome to the new decade...9 years late) and so I wanted to show off my babies.

Garrett is insisting that one of the pictures of Blake looks just like C3PO from Star Wars. I have never seen the movie, but can see a resemblance. Take a look for yourself. :)

What do you think?










These are also of Blake.









These are of Jack, he is definately a boy!


3 comments:

Mary said...

well...just so you know...if any of your children come out looking like star wars characters...we'll still love them :)

but i do hope garrett changes his mind about that before june!!

J said...

You look fantastic! Garrett is doing an amazing job with his handiwork. I can't wait to see the finished nursery.
- Jen Levy

Andrea B. Photography said...

Hey Kim

I am so happy for you guys!!!

I loved reading your blog too!!!

Best wishes and I know you two will have so much fun with the boys!!!

Keep in touch- Andrea Thompson

andreabphotography@yahoo.com