Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Still standing

I say that I am still standing because at this point in my pregnancy with the boys I was horizontal for the next 7 weeks. At 29 weeks I was put on bed rest, but at 29 weeks this time around things are perfect!!!
I had a doctor's appointment last Tuesday and got to get another ultrasound. We have absolute, 100% confirmation that we are having a girl. Thank goodness because her room is pink and her furniture is in. PHEW!!!!
Kate was cracking me up during the ultrasound because she was practically folded in half. Her feet were up by her head. I kept seeing her toes and thinking they were her fingers. That confusion was fueled by the fact that her feet and toes are super long. Her feet are 2 inches long, at birth 3 inches is normal. Her big toe alone was 1/2 inch long. She definitely got her namesake's feet. My grandmother had very long toes, as do I and my brother. She also has 1/2 inch of hair just at the bottom of her head. None on top. Guess who will be bringing a razor blade to the hospital to cut off any potential mullets. :) Just kidding...kind of.
All in all, Kate is perfect! She looks a lot like Blake and is measuring right on schedule. We also penciled in my c-section to be on Monday, December 12. We are so excited to meet our precious little girl and complete our family!!
Here she is looking a lot like Blakers.
Yes, that is her leg to the left of her face and her foot on her forehead. Check out those toes!
And here I am at 29 weeks. I took these pictures every two weeks with the boys, this is my first one since 18 weeks with Kate. I guess moving, settling in and keeping up with my little guys has me quite distracted. Oh well, better late than never.
Oh and let me just add that I am much smaller than I was at this point in my previous pregnancy. Thank goodness!!!!

2 comments:

The doTERRA Darling said...

She's going to make a great gymnast!!

Liz said...

You look fabulous. Congrats on your little girl.