Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Celebrating Kate

This past Saturday three of my dearest friends threw a sprinkle in honor of Kate. A sprinkle is what we call a shower for a second or third child. These girls did an amazing job and everything was beautiful!!

Here is the food table that was covered in deliciousness!!


The adorable cake table and the big ole mama-to-be.


My girls, Georgia, Mary and Kedra. I love these girls so much!!!


Some of my guests oohing and aahing over the cute little girl things.


Something as simple as a boppy cover is so exciting because it is PINK!


Kate can't have too many tutus.


She got so many precious clothes. They are all washed and hanging in her closet.


Check out the bling on the bottom of these tiny shoes. It doesn't get any cuter!


Georgia made some beautiful burp cloths for Kate.


The hostesses got me a new stroller that all three kids will be able to ride on/in.


I couldn't have asked for a better day. Georgia, Mary and Kedra went over and beyond with all of the decor, everything was just perfect. I am so blessed to have them and all of my friends that came to help celebrate Kate. Thank you girls, I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

love you (and kate!) too! we had fun!