Yesterday while I was at my doctor's appointment my dad watched the boys for me. I came home to a new trick. The boys discovered that they could put their little chairs up on the leather chair and sit like kings. This was a hit and they took turns all day.
Here is Jack, quite proud of himself. Notice the Thomas the Train house shoes. These were given to the boys at Christmas time and were a little too big. Jack discovered them earlier this week and has lived in them everyday. We have to call them our 'house shoes' and all of our other shoes are our 'bye bye shoes,' otherwise he wants to wear the Thomas shoes out. That is not going to happen. You can imagine the fits thrown this week.
Is there any better way to watch Mickey? I think this is my new favorite picture!





No comments:
Post a Comment