Our house is officially on the market and we have had a few lookers. Not as many as I had hoped by now, but I keep telling myself that it is still early and once Spring Break hits we should get more people coming by.
We had to stop our IVF process. Of course my body decided not to cooperate with the injections and my doctor said there was nothing else we could do so I had to stop. Now our insurance doesn't cover IVF so we are going to be doing a frozen embryo transfer within the next couple of weeks. When I first got the news about quitting our IVF cycle, devastated, isn't a strong enough word to describe my feelings. Now I am at peace with it and maybe it was God's way of saying that there is a perfect baby already created for us and we don't need to create new life. We'll see...
Garrett loves his new job. It has been quite an adjustment for all of us with him not working from home anymore, but he is so happy that it is making the transition easier.
We are trying to get the boys off their pacifiers. They only get them in their cribs at night and for nap. Last night was not good. They screamed and screamed for over an hour. We finally gave them their pacis with the top of the nipples cut off. They immediately went to sleep. SIGH. But, this afternoon I did not give them their pacis and Blake fell asleep right away. It took Jack about 15 minutes of crying before I went in there, comforted him and then he was out like a light. Hopefully we are moving in the right direction!
Ok, time for picture overload. They downloaded in the wrong order, so they are posted most recent to oldest.
The other morning the boys grabbed their blankets out of their cribs, put them over their heads and walked around the house. They thought this was hysterical until they ran into a wall. The would fuss and then do it again. I was cracking up at them.
Blake
Blake in dark blue and Jack in light blue.
Blake helping Jack put the blanket over his head.
Got it!
Blake playing peek-a-boo with Jack.

The other day we went to Bouncin' Bears for a birthday party. The boys got sunglasses as part of their party favor. They LOVED them. After their nap they sat down, ate some popcorn and watched Mickey. Of course the glasses were a part of their ensemble.
Jack
Blake

"We are so cool!"

"Mommy, you are in the way of Mickey!"

The weather has been so nice so I have been taking the boys on a walk around the neighborhood. The other day they both fell asleep and I hadn't even realized it. The look so sweet!

A couple of weeks ago the boys were due for another hair cut. Poor Jack is pretty much stuck with the same style due to the texture of his hair. Blake, on the other hand, got a big boy hair cut. He looks so old and his bright blue eyes stand out even more.
Watching Mickey during the cut.
The other day we went to Bouncin' Bears for a birthday party. The boys got sunglasses as part of their party favor. They LOVED them. After their nap they sat down, ate some popcorn and watched Mickey. Of course the glasses were a part of their ensemble.
Jack
Blake
"We are so cool!"
"Mommy, you are in the way of Mickey!"
The weather has been so nice so I have been taking the boys on a walk around the neighborhood. The other day they both fell asleep and I hadn't even realized it. The look so sweet!
A couple of weeks ago the boys were due for another hair cut. Poor Jack is pretty much stuck with the same style due to the texture of his hair. Blake, on the other hand, got a big boy hair cut. He looks so old and his bright blue eyes stand out even more.
Watching Mickey during the cut.





No comments:
Post a Comment