Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

OCD like his Mama

Thursday is my new 'clean house' day due to our hectic schedule during the week. I had the Swiffer out to dust while the boys were playing and I could still keep an eye on them. Both boys love to grab the Swiffer and 'dust' for me but today I was in shock...

Jack grabbed the Swiffer, walked over to a side table, picked up a knick-knack, dusted the table where said knick-knack had been sitting, and then carefully placed it back on the table. I couldn't believe how thorough he was. I couldn't believe that he actually picked the item up to dust under it. My mother passed a slight case of OCD down to me and now I guess I have passed it down to Jack.

I didn't grab the camera in time to get a shot of him dusting the table, I think I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. How does a 20 month old know how to dust properly? I can't even get Garrett to pick things up to dust under them on the rare occasion that he dusts. :)

Here is Jack dusting the carpet now. That tall, brown thing on the table is what he was dusting under.

Off to find the next dusty part of the house.

No comments: