Well, that time has come. Thursday afternoon, Alan brought Mickey back over and my boys went crazy! This Mickey is as big as they are and they won't stop hugging and kissing him.
Let's back up for a minute. The boys were really into Elmo until we discovered The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show about a month ago. I much prefer Mickey over Elmo, so I was not upset with the change of heart. If the boys are having a rough day or it hits 5pm and everyone is just trying to survive until dinner, we turn on Mickey. The boys will sit on the couch for the entire episode with huge smiles on their faces. As much as I hate to admit it, Mickey Mouse is a huge lifesaver!!!
Here they are as Mickey is starting.
"Look Mommy, it's Mickey!!"
Blake loving on his new Mickey.
Jack's turn. Blake wasn't too happy to give him up.





No comments:
Post a Comment