On the other hand, what a great age!! The boys are soaking in so much and starting to pick up a lot of new words, especially Blake. Jack has always been our talker, but now Blake is giving him a run for his money.
We are so excited for Christmas, not that the boys understand the meaning or Santa; but I think that opening presents will be a big hit this year. We do ask the boys, "Where's Jesus?" and they point up. It is super cute!!
Here are just a few (or a lot) of fun pictures from around here.
Apparently one pacifier just isn't enough for Blake.
My studious boys reading about trucks, tractors, anything with wheels.
Oh, they like boats too.
I just love these shirts with their jeans rolled up. I called them both Tom Sawyer that day.
Someone is finally looking at the camera again and not turning away! Thank goodness because that is a cute face if I've ever seen one!
Ahhh, my love!!!
I just want to eat him up!
The boys have started wrestling lately. It is so funny. Just to hear them giggle is priceless!!!
Where's Jack?
There he is!
This is what I found when I got Jack out of bed the other day. He has never had bed head quite like this before. I had to get a picture of it! You may have to click on the picture to get the full effect.
Blake has figured out how to take off his shirt. Tonight, after putting them to bed, we heard lots of laughing so we went in to see what was going on. This is what we saw. Blake's shirt is around the back of his head. I have walked in many mornings and his shirt is totally off. As long as it isn't his diaper, I am fine with it!!!





2 comments:
Those boys get cuter and cuter!
You have such cute little boys!
Post a Comment