Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

School Shower

Last Thursday my first grade team threw me a baby shower at school. It was so nice. Everyone was so generous and had such sweet words to say to the babies and I. It was a bit of a bittersweet moment because last Friday was my last day of school. I am now officially retired! Well I guess I'm still on spring break, but starting Monday I am officially retired.

The group of teachers that I have worked with over the last 3 years have been so supportive and become great friends of mine. Two and a half years ago, when I lost my mom, my first grade team and the rest of the school was such a great support to me and have continued that support during this journey of getting pregnant.

Thank you so much to my team for hosting this great shower for me and for all the wonderful board books. The other teams spoiled me with gift cards, cash, diapers, wipes and little jammies for the boys. Thank you everyone!!!


Here I am with my big 'ole belly and my precious cake.















Here is a close up of one of the babies on the cake. Precious!!















My first grade team.

Here I am with all my loot before opening it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I missed it! I was going to ask if you want to borrow my snuggky. It's the giant pregnancy pillow that supports your back and belly. I got one for Bobbi Jo and she has given it to Brandy to use, now I have my own and I'm not using it if you want to borrow it! Let me know!
Sarah

P.S. I met Amy H. at mommy group, what a small world!