Here I am at 24 weeks. My belly is starting to look like a tor
Sunday, March 8, 2009
24 Weeks
I can't believe that I am now 24 weeks pregnant! How time flies! Garrett and I were talking yesterday how in 10 weeks the boys could be here and we could be parents. Hopefully that won't happen, they need to marinade longer than that, but the idea that in 10 short weeks we could be parents is crazy! I'm still feeling great but I'm getting tired very quickly and easily. A simple chore like vacuuming is now exhausting. Bending down is now becoming more of a challenge as well.
Here I am at 24 weeks. My belly is starting to look like a tor
pedo.
Here I am at 24 weeks. My belly is starting to look like a tor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment