Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello?

Holy cow, three posts in one night...I'm on a roll!!

Over the last month or so our boys have been really obsessed with phones. Everything is a phone right now. It is cracking us up. Occasionally Jack will take a 'phone' and hold it between his head and shoulder and walk around. Clearly he sees me on the phone a little too much. They hold the 'phones' to their ears and say "hello". They also get really excited when the real phone rings and run towards it. I have been able to capture various items the boys use as phones...

remotes

remotes

a real phone

a horse

a caterpillar

a pretend phone (I love this one, he seems really engaged in his conversation)

a pretend phone and a caterpillar

Elmo

a different pretend phone

a stacking cup

two stacking cups

the remote control from our bedroom

our bedroom remote again

a ball

No comments: