It was just a time for us to eat lunch, visit and hear how God is the only one that can cure all of us of this horrible disease. He has full control and we need to surrender to Him. The main speaker was a woman who was diagnosed with breast cancer about a week after finding out she was pregnant. That was 9 years ago and both she and her son are perfect!
I am so glad I went and that both Mrs. Foley and Mrs. Bullard went with me. It was an inspirational day and reminded me how many lives are touched by such a terrible disease.
Here is our table where the flowers were dedicated to my mom.

Mrs. Bullard, me and Mrs. Foley-what a great support system I have!!!

Here is the program that was handed out. Sandi Skelton was definitley a dear loved one and fought a very brave battle!!

Thank you Mrs. Foley and Mrs. Bullard for not only attending this luncheon with me but for being a wonderful support system to me. I love you!!





3 comments:
so glad you girls got to go and enjoy this. wish i could've joined you, what a special thing to share!
What a special tribute to your mom. You look so pretty!
I know your mom is so proud of you~! You are such a blessing to all of us and your mom taught you well...
you look like her in this picture... beautiful!
Love Mrs. Foley & Mrs. Bullard!!
Post a Comment