Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Let's go for a ride!

For their birthday, the boys each got a Cozy Coupe. These two cars have been such a hit. They love crawling in and out of them, pushing them, pushing each other and riding in them. Mason and Lauren love coming over and pushing the boys as well. Even Garrett has a blast running fast and pushing the boys in the entry hall.

Please excuse the jammies and lack of clothes in the following pictures.

Here is Blake pushing Jack around.

"Stop driver, I want out!"

Before church on Father's Day Garrett put both boys in one car and they had a BLAST!

I LOVE this!

I know I'm their mom, but this picture is so precious to me!

Jack is driving Blake around.

Sweet boys having a ball.

"Outta the way brother, I'm gettin' out!"

Also for their birthday, the boys got a Radio Flyer wagon/ride on toy. Garrett decided the boys should ride in it and not on it. Sorry this picture is so dark, I was far away with the camera and the flash didn't quite reach.








2 comments:

Mama said...

Oh boy...the cozy coupe is definitely one of my favorite toys! We've had ours for 3 years and it still gets played with daily!
Adorable pics!

Liz said...

I love the pic from behind with the 2 of them in it. So sweet!